Control your VoIP.ms account from your phone or tablet!
VoIP Assistant is a companion to a VOIP.MS account. Use your Android device:
1) See your call log,
2) Create and change phone entries
3) Manage call filters
4) Find and block telemarketers
5) Forward to a number or ring group
6) Manage DID main routing and fail-over options
7) Create and update ring groups
8) Create and update forwards
9) View account registrations
10) Be notified when an account registration becomes active or inactive
11) Check account balance
12) Read SMS messages
13) Be notified when a new SMS message is received
Users must have a valid VOIP.MS account and API credentials for this app to work.
NOTE: If you're having trouble getting this to work please email me for help instead of just rating the app poorly.
If you want a feature that does not exist - send me an email!
VoIP Assistant is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-04. The program can be installed on Android.
VoIP Assistant (version 1.0.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of VoIP Assistant since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-05.
The latest version is 1.0.8 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-07-04
version 1.0.8:,- Settings added for SMS,- List SMS messages (create not yet supported),- Be alerted on new SMS